www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2017
KPSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2017 Karnataka 1254 Teaching, Asst Engineer Vacancy Online Form. Karnataka Public Service Commission is looking for 1203 Group A, B & C posts in Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria and more, last date of submission is 16th January 2017.
A total number of 1254 vacancies they are having so aspirant who is interested should apply online application form through its official website i.e.www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Kindly refer to its official notification released on its site before registering yourself. The last date to fill application form is 18-January-2017 so if interested kindly register yourself before that.
Karnataka Group A/B/C vacancies Vacancy Details–
- Machine Tool Technology – 01
- Lithography – 01
- Letter Press Technology – 01
- Science – 18
- English – 05
- Assistant Engineer – 91
- Environmental Engineer – 10
- Lecturer – 66
- Computer Science and Engineering – 75
- Automobile Engineering – 09
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 29
- Metallurgy Engineering – 04
- Junior Scientific Officer – 32
- Chemist – 01
- Geologist – 137
- Professor – 29
- Associate Professor – 22
- Principal – 12
- Civil Engineering – 90
- Mechanical Engineering – 134
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 117
- Textile Technology – 01
- Information Science & Technology – 03
- Costume Design and Dress Making Technology – 02
- Welding and Sheet Metal Technology – 01
- Librarian – 05
- Draughtsman – 03
- Junior Engineer – 253
- Junior Health Inspectors – 30
- Supervisor – 03
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Tech/ B.E., Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized college or University. For More Information,see the notification.
Age Limit: 18 – 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
Procedure for KPSC Group A/B/C Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Aspirants who are interested in this job post should refer to its official notification first.
- Search for latest recruitment news announced by KPSC.
- Click on that link.
- Kindly refer to its official notification first before applying online application form.
- Fill application form make sure that any mistake doesn’t occur.
- Pay your application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.12.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 16.01.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: Feb/March 2017
Get detailed notifications here: